Research and Development
NIOSH has also been conducting research and development (R&D) activities in the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) related areas. NIOSH has set up a Research Management Centre (RMC) to carry out all R&D activities and services at NIOSH.
- To coordinate research projects through effective monitoring approaches
- To foster various discipline of OSH research in accordance with NIOSH priority
- To enable and expedite high-impact research through collaboration and partnership
- To disseminate research outcome to all relevant stakeholders
Our main focus on R&D:
- Provide solution to current issues of OSH,
- New technology & product development,
- Process innovation and improvement,
- Use of existing NIOSH facilities & scientific instruments; and
- Any research that have OSH commercial values & significant impact to NIOSH.
Application for R&D fund:
You may submit your application through NIOSH R&D Fund Application Form (download here) as well as your cover letter which addressed to:
National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
Lot 1, Jln 15/1, Section 15, 43650 Bdr. Baru Bangi, Selangor
(Attn: Research Management Center)
or email to us at:\
For your information, every application received will be reviewed and evaluated based on NIOSH's terms and conditions. Please do refer this information for your application guidance and reference.