IHAL Quality Policy
Industrial Hygiene Analytical Laboratory (IHAL) is committed to be at the highest level of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity as a reliable and efficient industrial hygiene analytical services provider to our customers through continual improvement of the quality and technical system. IHAL shall continually strive to fulfil customer needs and expectation by:
1. ensuring highest commitment from top management in implementation.
2. planning and implementation of strategies to maintain long term partnerships with key customers and suppliers.
3. adhering to customers' needs and ensuring high quality service delivery that meets their requirements.
4. providing accurate and reliable results in accordance with the approved standard.
5. ensuring customer confidentiality in all results.
6. ensuring integrity of test items and calibration works.
7. providing improvement based on the latest standard review.
8. providing training for staff in order to meet standard requirement.9. delivering result Turn Around Time (TAT) within 15 working days.
This policy is necessary in order to meet IHAL's objective of fulfilling the needs and requirements of our customers and achieving IHAL's goal of being a leading centre for Occupational Safety and Health Services.
In order to meet the objectives of this policy, the IHAL has put into effect a formal and documented Quality System. This complies with the requirement of MS ISO/IEC 17025: 2005.
The management of IHAL is responsible for ensuring that the staff are aware and understand this policy and they provided with the necessary resources, training and directives to undertake the individual responsibility for achieving quality in their respective activities.
The IHAL is fully committed to this policy and to its Quality System.