1. Obtain MQA /DOSH/Ministry of Health recognized academic/competency qualification in relevant field (preferably in Occupational Safety and
2. Attended the course and passed the assessment of the Train the Trainer program organized by NIOSH or equivalent program recognized by
Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) or NIOSH; FOR TRAINER
3. Possessed sound knowledge and have at least 3 years of working experience in the respective OSH field;
4. Physically certified and mentally fit by the physician / doctor;
5. Willing to travel and conduct training at any training venue arranged by NIOSH or NIOSH’s client;
6. Willing to be paid as per stipulated in NIOSH Circular on Trainer’s/ Consultant’s/Assessor’s/ Researcher’s Fee; AND
7. Provide accurate information with regard to personal background, academic qualification, working experiences and etc.
Click HERE to register.